Reasons to Choose Karate Int'l
Points of Distinction
Danville Karate International has provided quality Martial Arts training since 1997. Danville Karate has gained increasing recognition for its commitment to providing the highest quality of martial arts instruction available.
- Limited class size allows the instructor/s to focus on the needs of individual students
- A curriculum that balances discipline with fun and physical training with philosophy.
- A proven training regime; two under-18 world champions.
- Philosophy of the Martial Arts taught through weekly stories.
- Three primary instructors share 80yrs of martial arts experience.
- Supportive student environment, where everyone is on your side.
- Committed to teaching life skills requisite to success: self-discipline, respect, propriety, leadership, perseverance.
- No contracts!
- Blackbelts offered in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do / Moo Duk Kwan (Korean Karate)
Our reputation for excellence in martial arts and concurrent emphasis on enhancement of life skills requisite to success has helped to distinguish it from other local schools. Additionally, the school has gained the respect of its peer’s secondary to having one of the highest percentages of award winning students in national and state competition. Public and private schools recognize Danville Karate International for its support of local fund raising efforts and rewards offered to students for academic achievement. Our broad base of committed students travel from Davis, San Francisco, Berkeley, Walnut Creek, Alamo, San Ramon, Dublin, and Blackhawk.